Monday 18 April 2011

Super Quick Link to Cute Sale Shoes! (and incredibly affordable fashion!)

Ok, so I know I said i wouldn't blog until tonight, but I found this link and I just HAD to share it with you all. I've only just discovered it, so can't vouch for quality etc, but for Value? AMAZING. I'm planning on a cute pair of booties as an April treat!

Visit Shoe Show here

One particular pair I'm dying in love with? Divine Shoes

I've also been on the ROMWE site (i am in no way sponsored or presently affiliated, I just LOVE their looks!) and found this incredibly cute dress: I absolutely LOVE their styling : Click to See

Another site worth your peek is AusHopLah, they have fabulous affordale dresses, jackets, tops, sweaters, skirts and Formal/Club Dresses for under $20!! (i know right? Impossible you say? so did i, until i ordered from them, and now i can't stop!!) Click the links below to check out a couple of gorge examples of their fabu Collection!!
Cute Dots Vintage Dress $11!!

Gorge 70s Style $13!!

Fabu Summer Cas $11!!

I could keep posting links forever, but that'd mean you guys'd get lazy and not go look for yourselves. The site is amazing. True, it takes some time to look at every single gogeous piece, but do it! Treat yourself, and enjoy the pretty things :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment