Wednesday 20 April 2011

Fast Update....but more to come

Hi Kidlets!

Sadly, no updates from me yesterday, and today's will be short and sweet until I get home. Our internet has been shut off for a few days due to Cable work in a new suburb being created nearby. FML lol, it's killing me.

New little share though, I discovered yesterday that if you visit the US Target site (for those of you in the US), you can occaisionally get full sized make up and beauty freebies. You just need to keep an eye on the samples page. I think until today they were giving away Pampers, but it pays to check daily, because sometimes (like last week), they give away almost $20 of product. (last week that was 2x Maybelline Falsies Mascara and a Lip Gloss).

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?? I live in the US and had no idea...bring on the samples! thanks for sharing that info btw.

    xo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. anytime Carrie :) xx glad you found it helpful!

    ReplyDelete