Wednesday 4 May 2011

Some Cute, Cheap Beauty & Hair Links for Worldwide Followers

Hey Lovelies,

In the spirit of trying to give you some fun while I can't post pics :( , why not take a peek at the links?

I just bought my fave, Revlon ColorSilk Hair Color from here , and it only cost me $12.95 for two boxes including postage. AMAZING! (considering at the Drugstore I just paid that much for one box so i could touch up before work meetings).

Another fave is this cute place Beauty Store , for bits and pieces that you can't find affordably anywhere else.

Last link is here at Budget Deals who have brand new products as well as hard to find things that are on clearance.

I'm about to test a new Mineral Make Up a friend suggested, so keep your eyes open to see my review, and for the link to the product and Cary's web store page. :) http://damajonwithcary.blogspot.com/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment